NAMCLEAR (PTY) LTD has been established as the local automated clearing house (ACH) for the Namibian banks and as such has been classified as a service provider organization in the banking industry.
Human Resource Officer
The HR Officer’s role is to perform HR Administration (recruitment, remuneration, performance management, employment equity and employee relations). To administer the payroll for the organization and ensure all staff and third parties are payed on time. To perform wellness functions and ensure the company complies with all relevant labour laws and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for full Payroll administration (Accounting and salary related payments)
- Determine training and development needs, compile and manage training plan
- Provides the following Human Resource functions (HR Administration, Recruitment and Termination, Performance Management and Employee Relations)
- Compilation of the AA report and AA plan
- Prepare wellness and welfare programme for the company
- Provide advice on employee relations matters (grievances and disciplinary hearings)
- Grade 12
- 3 year Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR environment
- Knowledge of People Payroll system will be an added advantage
- Must be able to perform well under pressure
- Knowledge of applicable Namibian Labour Laws and statutory requirement
The position calls for excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, analytical, planning, and organizing, presentation, and negotiating skills.
In return for your skills, NAMCLEAR (PTY) LTD, as an equal opportunity employer, offers a generous remuneration package (including attractive fringe benefits) in keeping with the position and the company’s caliber.
All interested candidates that meet the minimum requirements must submit a detailed CV with supporting documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
No documents shall be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 18September 2019