NAMCLEAR as a socially responsible corporate citizen, has a duty to contribute towards sustainable community development by supporting and implementing projects for the marginalised section of society and create a positive difference in their lives.
Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water;
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts.
- Providing medical relief and rehabilitation to communities who either do not have access to quality health care or cannot afford it;
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting health care, preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water;
- Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognized sports, Paralympics sports and Olympic sports;
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions;
- Rural development projects.
Providing relief, support, rehabilitation, reconstruction activities etc. for disaster management in case of natural calamities or emergencies etc.
|EDUCATION & LIVELIHOOD
|EMERGENCIES & NATURAL CALAMITIES