NAMCLEAR (PTY) LTD has been established as the local automated clearing house (ACH) for the Namibian banks and as such has been classified as a service provider organization in the banking industry.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing and ensuring delivery of systems support services during the course of day to day operations and projects. Also responsible for monitoring and maintenance of the computer system hardware and software environments and operations of the Namclear’s Processing Systems.
- Establish and maintain the Operating systems security and updating of the security record to ensure the safety of the system from virus attacks and/or threats.
- Compile daily and monthly statistics for management that analyze and report on non-compliance of Namclear’s internal standards, processes and procedures.
- Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained.
- Monitoring the relevance and efficient use of Namclear’s internet portal and system. This in regard to the inflow and outflow traffic of all staff email communications and internet browsing.
- Daily monitoring of Namclear virtual environment and EMC infrastructure.
- Review/implement the overall Computer Operation and perform routine back-ups to ensure system efficiency and continuity in the event of data loss.
- Review the issues logged and resolve system issues with regards to the Operating systems and hardware to ensure it stays operational.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Namclear EFT, CPS & BOE computers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair.
- Act as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with hardware and software; respond to a centralized help desk to facilitate the exchange of information and advice; implement solutions or notify SLA outsource providers as required.
- Maintenance of all relevant technology components for enterprise clients, including but not limited to DNS, SMTP, DHCP, Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Printing, Mail, Web Servers, Storage, Backup and Recovery, Disaster Recovery and security infrastructure.
- Implement an appropriate disaster recovery plan to ensure the continuity of system and operations.
- Perform general and periodic tasks as per Payment Card Industry (PCI-DSS) requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) OR B-Tech Degree in ICT OR related formal qualification in ICT. Recognized tertiary qualification rated at NQA: Level
- Recognized IT Training in at least one or more of the following: (A+, MCSE, N+ Certification, and MSCA).
- VMware, Veeam and EMC certifications/knowledge and skills would be an added advantage.
- A working knowledge of IT networks including components, System analysis and reporting.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in an IT environment performing systems administration or at least 3 years’ working experience as a Systems Administrator.
- Valid driver’s license is required and having own transport would be an advantage.
In return for your skills, NAMCLEAR (PTY) LTD, as an equal opportunity employer, offers a generous remuneration package (including attractive fringe benefits) in keeping with the position and the company’s caliber.
All interested candidates that meet the minimum requirements must submit a detailed CV with supporting documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
No documents shall be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 25 April 2019